TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below terms and conditions of Gold Coast SUNS membership are relevant to the purchase of a 2013 membership. The full list of terms and conditions can be found within the membership section of goldcoastfc.com.au. Terms and conditions of a membership are subject to change and are at the discretion of the Gold Coast SUNS.
2013 Membership Purchases
Members with a reserved seat package who wish to retain their 2012 seat for the 2013 season can renew via any of the channels listed on their 2013 renewal application by November 30, 2012 to keep their existing seat. Members with a reserved seat package who wish to change seats will be required to submit a seat change request in writing via the 2013 membership renewal application form by November 30, 2012 to receive priority in the 2013 seat allocation process.
New membership purchases
Membership products that include an allocated reserved seat must be applied for in writing by completing the 2013 membership application form and posting it to PO Box 4952, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 or by scanning and emailing applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2013 new membership seat requests will be processed in date receipt order once the renewal priority period has closed. To sit with other members, the group’s membership applications must be completed in full, stapled together and submitted at the one time. Membership products that have general admission entitlements (without an allocated reserved seat) can be purchased online at goldcoastfc.com.au or via the 2013 membership application form.
Any reference to Toyota AFL Finals entitlements within membership packages are subject to the Gold Coast SUNS being a participating team.
Student concession membership is available to full time students. When applying for a student concession membership, proof of concession will need to be cited at the point of purchase. Student concession members must also carry their current student identification with them on a match day. If concession details are not cited by Friday June 1, 2013 the membership product will be elevated to an adult product.
Pension concession membership is available to members holding pensioner concession cards issued by Centrelink, the Department of Health and Community Services, the Department of Veteran Affairs for the aged, disability support, war veterans, single supporting parents, disability careers, war widows and TPI pensions. When applying for a pensioner concession, proof of the applicant’s concession details will need to be cited at the point of purchase. Pension concession members must also carry their current pension card with them on a match day. If concession details are not cited by Friday June 1, 2013 the membership product will be elevated to an adult product.
Family Memberships include two (2) adults and up to four (4) juniors (as per junior requirements).
To be eligible for a junior membership, members must be under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2013. Juniors aged 5 and under as at January 1, 2013 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge; however, they must not occupy a seat. Little Ray of SUNShine membership packages are for children under the age of 4 years as at January 1, 2013. A DOB is required at the time of purchase.
GC SUNS Shop Discount
GC SUNS members have access to 10% discount off merchandise which is valid in store at the GC SUNS Shop or online at gcsunsshop.com.au. Member’s 10% discount is not redeemable when using membership vouchers received as part of your 2013 membership pack. Members discount does not apply to sale items or memorabilia. A maximum of 10% discount can be used per transaction and is not valid with any other discount offer. 2013 Membership card must be present during each transaction. 2013 members discount expires 31/10/2013.
($15, $20, $25, $30): Membership vouchers are not valid in conjunction with members 10% discount; to redeem your voucher a minimum transaction spend of $30 per voucher is required; multiple vouchers may be used as the minimum spend per voucher is made; only valid in store at GC SUNS Shop or online at gcsunsshop. com.au. 2013 Membership card must be present during transaction; 2013 membership vouchers expire 31/10/2013; vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
All prices listed in this brochure include GST
Members Code of Conduct
Whilst supporting your club is a vital part of the game, GC SUNS will not tolerate any offensive behavior that impacts on the enjoyment or match day experience of fellow customers. Offensive language and gestures are not in the spirit of the game, likewise, members and their guests who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Members are responsible for the behavior of their guests at all times. All customers, including GC SUNS members and their guests, must adhere to the entry terms and conditions of Metricon Stadium (entry terms and conditions can be viewed at www.metriconstadium.com.au/the-stadium/entry-terms-andconditions/). All members and their guests must ensure they comply with all reasonable directions given by the GC SUNS and Metricon Stadium staff on match days. GC SUNS reserve the right to refuse entry or otherwise remove any customer from the stadium if the member or their guest demonstrates behavior that in the opinion of the GC SUNS and/or Metricon Stadium Staff is likely to cause offence or injury to any other party. GC SUNS, Metricon Stadium and/or AFL considers offensive behaviour to be any action which is disorderly, anti-social or unlawful, thereby causing someone to feel resentful, upset, or annoyed and impact the enjoyment of fellow customers. In addition to the Stadium Entry Terms & Conditions, a person may be liable for a fine or prosecution, or may be ejected from the stadium where that person:
–– Uses foul or abusive language or expresses racial, discriminatory or threatening remarks or gestures to players, match officials, staff or customers
–– Throws any object that may potentially impact the safety of others or the integrity of the event (within the seating bowl and/or on to the playing field)
–– Enters the stadium or playing arena at any time without proper authorisation
Any members or their guests who breach the GC SUNS Member Code of Conduct may face penalties including immediate cancellation of their membership entitlements with no refund available to any paid amounts. Additional penalties may include exclusion from the stadium for future GC SUNS matches. GC SUNS will use its best endeavours to employ a three strike policy regarding incidences of poor behaviour by members or their guests who fail to comply with the code of conduct.
Members must submit written communication via email or letter to the Club in order to successfully cancel their membership. No refunds are given when cancelling a membership.
Refunds are not available on memberships or additional products purchased from the GC SUNS.
GC SUNS are not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of 2013 Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches being cancelled, postponed or changed (including venue change).
Southport Sharks Membership
A Southport Sharks membership will be provided to 2013 GC SUNS members (over the age of 18) upon acceptance of the entitlement. Costs associated with the Southport Shark membership have not been incorporated within 2013 membership prices and members will not be charged additional should they wish to accept the benefit. To accept the entitlement, you will be required to tick the permission box on your renewal application form so that the GC SUNS may provide your personal details to Southport Sharks for membership purposes.
Reserved Seat Events
If the GC SUNS and Metricon Stadium predict that demand for seating will be higher than venue capacity for a specific home match, the game will be upgraded to a ‘Reserved Seat Event’ classification. For ‘Reserved Seat Events’, all General Admission seating areas will be upgraded to ‘Silver Reserved’ status. Members with a General Admission membership (membership with no allocated reserved seat) have access to standing room only and for these games and may need to upgrade to a reserved seat through Ticketmaster (booking fees may apply).
Subject to Capacity
Membership packages inclusive of entry rights, but excludes an allocated reserved seat (General Admission, Interchange Pass, Victorian SUNS and SUNSCREAMERS Away membership) have stadium admission rights relevant to their membership package that are subject to stadium capacity.
Victorian SUNS listed entitlements within the AFL Reserve are subject to AFL Membership Terms and Conditions which can be viewed at aflmembership.com.au
In accordance with the GC SUNS constitution, voting rights will be held by the Australian Football League until the year 2016, at which time, subject to the achievement of a number of agreed targets, voting rights will be transitioned to full members of the club (over the age of 18 years). This is a condition of the AFL’s funding agreement to the GC SUNS as the AFL committed to a funding package through to the end of 2016. This additional support from the AFL provides the GC SUNS with the opportunity to establish a strong foundation upon which to build a successful club for our community.
GC SUNS Smart Pay is an auto renew program with no set up fees. GC SUNS will notify you annually on the pending renewal and you always have the option to opt out of the program.
1. By signing with the GC SUNS Smart Pay Program, you authorise the GC SUNS to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts applicable to your membership type and at intervals as advised in point
2. Members opting into GC SUNS Smart Part Program will have their first installment debited at the time of renewing or purchasing a new membership with further payments due on the 15th of each following months until the payment plan selected is complete. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 15th, further attempts will be made in the next ten (10) business days to attempt to clear the fund transfer. Members opting into GC SUNS Smart Full Payment will have the full amount applicable to their membership deducted on receipt of application.
3. Members applying for GC SUNS Smart Pay Program after the first scheduled payment will have the total number of lapsed payments deducted upon receipt of application and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
4. If your debit is returned or dishonored by your financial institution, you will be contacted requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
5. The GC SUNS may suspend or cancel your membership if on three (3) consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honor the payment drawing. We will notify you by SMS and letter if we suspend or cancel your GC SUNS Smart Pay Program.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct; including notification should your credit card’s expiry date change within the program period; (b) you have sufficient funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
7. If your membership is suspended or cancelled you will not be able to gain access to games or other membership entitlements.
8. Members can opt out of the monthly payment program at any time upon payment of any owed fees (owed and upcoming installments)
9. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Gold Coast SUNS Membership Services on 1300 661 933. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
10. GC SUNS Smart Pay Program is an auto-renew program with annual membership rollover renewals scheduled for November 15 annually. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of any changes in the entitlements or cost of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the GC SUNS Smart Pay Program agreement. Members who do not wish for their membership to roll over into the following season, will be required to return the opt out notification to the GC SUNS in writing.