Whilst supporting your Club is a vital part of the game, GC SUNS will not tolerate any offensive behaviour. Offensive language and gestures are not in the spirit of the game, likewise, members and their guests who consume alcohol are to do so responsibly. Members are responsible for the behaviour of their guests at all times.
All customers, including GC SUNS members and their guests, must adhere to the entry terms and conditions of Metricon Stadium for all events being held at Metricon Stadium. All members and their guests must ensure they comply with all reasonable directions given by the GC SUNS and venue staff at any event.
GC SUNS reserve the right to refuse entry or otherwise remove any customer from an event if the member or their guest demonstrates behaviour that in the opinion of the GC SUNS and/or venue staff is likely to cause offence or injury to any other party. Action against a member or their guest for breaches of the Code of Conduct may be taken at any time.
This includes but is not limited to any of the following situations:
– Any behaviour that is considered disorderly, anti-social or unlawful
– Uses foul or abusive language or expresses racial, discriminatory or threatening remarks or gestures to players, match officials, staff or customers
– Behaves in a way causing someone to feel resentful, upset, threatened or annoyed – Throws any object that may potentially impact the safety of others or the integrity of the event
– Enters any restricted areas at any time without proper authorisation
Any members who breach the GC SUNS Member Code of Conduct will have the matter referred to the CEO in accordance with the Club’s Constitution. The CEO may choose to suspend the membership immediately and refer the matter to the next Club’s Board Meeting.
In the event this occurs, Board will consider the suspension and has the power to:
– Caution and/or reprimand the Member
– Fine the member any reasonable sum determined by the Board
– Suspend the Member from the Club and/or membership privileges for any period, including for life
The Club may vary these conditions at any time. Any variations become effective upon posting the variation on the Club’s website.